Microseal of Tucson Warranty
MicroSeal of Tucson (“MicroSeal Tucson”) offers a Limited Lifetime Service Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty (referred to as this “Warranty”). This warranty applies to area rugs and upholstery only. This Warranty commences from the date of customer’s fabric or textile and/or furniture application and the conclusion of MicroSeal Tucson’s cure period under normal and customary use, as described in this Warranty.
1. Excluded Events. This Warranty does not apply if any of the following occurs:
Abusive treatment of fabric or textile. For purposes of this exclusion, “abusive treatment” means,
a. Any treatment outside normal and customary wear and tear.
b. Stains from products such as iodine, bleach, ink and dye products.
c. Notwithstanding this exclusion, MicroSeal Tucson will attempt to remove any stains caused by the above-described products at no charge, but cannot guarantee that it will successfully remove such stains.
d. Fire and/or stains or soiling caused by fire or flame.
e. Mildew and/or mold staining.
f. Any attempted cleaning or soil/stain correction by a person or entity other than those approved and recommended by MicroSeal Tucson for purposes of this warranty, Zerorez® Tucson is the only approved carpet and/or soil/stain cleaner.
2. In commercial applications, rugs and upholstery fabrics must be professionally cleaned and maintained on a regular basis to maintain warranty; follow IICRC S100 and S300 standards. Zerorez® of Tucson is the only cleaner authorized to clean MicroSealed items.
3. Dry Time and Cure Period. For purposes of this Warranty, the treated fabric or textile requires a minimum of a one (1) hour dry time before walking on area rugs or handling fabric or textile. The cure period under this Warranty is a minimum of four (4) days.
4. Covered Events. Other than the excluded events described in paragraph 1, all other soilings/stains on the treated fabric or textile, including but not limited to sun fading, are covered hereunder.
5. Warranty Procedures. In order to activate this Warranty, each customer must follow the following procedures:
(a) Contact your MicroSeal Tucson sales representative (Zerorez Tucson) directly within twenty-four (24) hours following a spill or staining by calling: 520-441-2441.
(b) Immediately blot up any spill with a dry cotton or paper towel. Do not use water on any fabric that has “dry clean only” instructions from the manufacturer. Follow contact instructions in (a) above. Be careful not to rub or push the spill further into the fabric or textile.
(c) If material is not “dry clean only,” place a moist, white towel on the stain or spill.
(d) If the furniture or textile cleaning under this Warranty is unsuccessful, MicroSeal Tucson will refund the customer the cost of the initial MicroSeal application for the single piece of issue.
(6) Warranty Parameters:
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. FURTHERMORE AND THE OBLIGATIONS OF MICROSEAL OF TUCSON EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR CONDITIONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT WILL MICROSEAL OF TUCSON BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO, THIS WARRANTY (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWSOEVER ARISING, EITHER OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR IN TORT, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.